Sunday, January 9, 2011

this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. oohhh....

this is the day I receive news that my sister Sheryn is in love and she is with a guy called Terry Chee. 22 years old. same working company with her.. haha.. this is the details that I know. Hoping and wishing her the best in finding a good guy, and best of hope that this guy won't play play with her feeling. >.< sort of like seeing my sister leaving Tim. choi!!! I'm glad! there are lots of things been happening around lately. there are good and bad in every situation. it does lead me to pain and heartache. Joy will be there if I seek it. N I'm happy because the Lord is always be with me where ever I go. He won't hurts me! Galatian 3:12-16 forgetting what lies behind and strife forwards to the goal which God had called me to heavenward. Hope I can do it!! >.< I'm in pain