Monday, January 3, 2011

first post 2011

This is the first post of my 2011. NY has pass by, and people been making resolutions to the things that can't be made or fulfill. But I have not been touch on my resolution yet because I did make one during December.

The third day of NY is a school start day as well. Seeing all bipedal and even teenager in Lrt, how joyful it is goin to school especially those who just move on to form 1. I do see my sister as well as she wore on her first secondary school uniform. Come to think of it, it is also the first day which I don't need to go back to house 20.
Em... what to do now? income decrease Liao. sigh!! But will go and look for job later. don't worry because God will provide a way.
TO come to think of it, I didn't felt any happiness during NY. Due back to the same thig happen again. I really wonder why. It is like a time bomb machine that explode anytime. If een is not that case, it really make me sad each and every time he said something which judge me, a promise not fulfill, say for the sake of saying - didn't think before wanting to say. it really make me look like an idiot who have to follow what he try to say and do towards me. what am I? u want a happy relationship, it is based on two person happiness. But u didn't see what my heart wants but u keep on persist what you want. Till make me like an stupid foolish people who have to tolerate you because u got sickness? NO! I don't even wanna tolerate anymore because u are just being selfish on your own and did not think of what your friend feelings. Good to you because u screw up everything.

Ephesians 5:1-10