Sunday, January 23, 2011

……………

Is ok tamie :)

I'll handle it myself then.

thanks for the advice.

take care.

Tamie, i really hope to meet you.

If you're not a cold heart person, please, grant me this wish, let me meet you and talk with you.

I really need a pair of ear of yours.

There's no one else i could talk with beside you.

Hope you'll call me when to meet up.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Edmud

geez...

why must u explain so much if u're not willing to see me? is becos u still cares for me, i know :)

i said i'm sorry at previous mail about accusing or whatever.

thanks for ur time again

 

Thanks for taking granted on me as in, I reply once, i must always reply u and helping you out as well. I wont help. As u said above, do it la… N summo, always find things to argue when i don reply u or picking up the call. Who am i actually? well, i just thought of myself in your perspective, im just a toy where, u like u dump, u leave, u kick, u scold, and even talk crap.

Well well… i dont want to reply because i could not even bear to see how much u hurt me by ur “Caring” words. Haha… infact, is bullshit from some one who have physcology mental. Oh yea! Get to know your own character first. Thanks for hurt me again with stupid reason u gave yourself. Ask yourself, are u worth to judge or assume or saying other people when u have physcology problem.

All written is just a reminder for such a person like u. Know your wrong and your aim before u start talking about people.