Sunday, November 14, 2010

Relieve from 2010 Concert

The moment of relieve have come…

But it might be repeating next year.

The Children’s Concert went on well. It was a succeed event Plus day. But actually a busy day.

It starts with morning Church GB. Then I went off earlier to get back my house to do hair treatment. It took me at least an hour to finish. I needed to take good care of my hair more.. >.<

Then head to Central Market, The Annexe  Gallery. It was PIPIT ANNIVERSARY, WONDERFUL MARKET 5.

Saw alot of differrent things being sell… Wanted to get and do such things. But too bad… I am too lazy for it. Haha…

After that, I have to rush back to Kindie for concert. But Praise God, I can make  it in time and it was a wonderful concert. I finally dedicate my whole year time in leading the children who have been so naughty to good character. They are willing to listen to every single words now. But I can’t promise what will happen when they grow up.

The most wondering thoughts in my mind is “Will they ever remember who I am, when they already grown up?”

God is Good.