Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maddy

lots of things had happen.

my temper is not getting good. I get frust easily…

Eg: a) My mum couldn’t come and pick me up on timing when I reach lrt and I have to wait for 5 more minutes whereby I had inform her earlier on to get her prepared.

b) My room light were good before I went out, and it got burst after when I’m back. It was my sis in my room playing with my comp dat time.

c) My lil sis using my laptop to play games online in FB. Which I couldn’t really tahan of she kept on asking me this… Which this is my personal comp. and I bought it myself. I wonder, if it get collapsed, who is gonna pay for me? Not my mum.. cause she is not involve in. But me? No way!!

d) After my lamp were spoilt, mum hired ppl to come and fixed it. That stupid fella dunno is a room or wat, trying to screw the light out and make my whole room dirty. Without asking for newspaper to cover all the dirt of whatsoever. Which make me clean up my room in the night after so tired whole day outing for GB, rushing for friends wedding. I wonder, did God hear me say in heart, that I want to change my bed sheet. =.=”

But I’m glad seeing Sarah’s wedding held on this day 16 oct. There was a story behind it. They were actually met 6 years before on this day. And A day before they met, Sarah pray for a guy who can take care of her. And it does happen. And she pray for someone like King David, the next day, a guy named David came. Haha…. Such a good God.

I wonder where is mine. :P Haha…

Wanting God to calm my heart so much. I know what I been thru and I need self control on me myself.

Tired……. ZZZzzzZZZzzz…………..