Sunday, October 3, 2010

Luke 17:1-4

today sermon really strike me..

Is about complacency, forgiveness, peace, and most important is love

Luke 17:1-4

Things that cause people to sin are bound to come but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. So watch yourselves.

“If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and even seven times comes back to you and says, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”

 

This is a powerful bible that I recover today. It took impact in my life today. As what struggle in my heart today really reflect on today message. I know the Holy Spirit is watching over me. Trying to let me know, what I been through is what God says “He won’t put me into that situation when I can’t even bear it.” Is true. I can bear it, but the matter of handling it, I’m still confused on how to do it.

Is a matter of how to forgive a person that really hurts me into my heart of the words he used to attack my life and to my friends. Is so much of self dignity. It really hurts me when all of it doesn’t really bring out who am i. instead is all negatives and being so rude to a woman or me. Even respecting my friends is so hard as he said, he hate all my friends.

Out of anger words? Unsatisfying heart? Not sure. What I know is I really hope to forgive him as what God has told me too…

I just want to love him as my brother. and not more out of it for this moment till everything has been clear off and make known well.. I don’t hope much.

Hurts and pain make nothing good at it. It only let Satan comes in to influence and even to attack me. I wanna be like Him so much…… But I knew I can’t be complete without Him.