Sunday, September 12, 2010

same old shit

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!!!

WHAT ALSO YOU WANNA BLOCK!!!

WHAT ABOUT THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS???!!!

THOSE BLOODY IDIOT YOU DON’T BLOCK!

SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX WHEN YOU NEED IT ISSIT!!!!

I REALLY BEH TAHAN YOU ALREADY!!

I WANT TO BE A SIMPLE FRIEND WITH YOU BUT GOT IGNORE LIKE 932509732957092375 TIMES!

I TELL YOU! IS A SIN FOR YOU TO IGNORE ME!!!

I'M GOING CRAZY!!! GOING NUTS!!!  

 

this is what u been know how to do… such a failure. always counter attack. im getting used… u want me to be friends with u? evaluate urself, how u treat me each and everytime. that the reason, im avoid. even so called leave you alone to realise urself whats wrong. but u dont even get it. so it means, u did not try to change or even evaluate yourself. what for be friends in such way? it will get back to the same old square like it used to be…. argue and even hate to see and talk each other more.

that’s the reason i ignore u. call me whore or slut wont make any good difference.. it just make worse. because u dunno how to respect someone. u r such an IDIOT who never wanting to see the world by your own!!