Monday, September 6, 2010

My new Gadget Tx-5

woophs…!!!

I do remember i wrote this last year November, that was my wish list!!!!

 

1) A Digital Camera

Had been eye on Sony newest camera that is TX-1. Price is RM 1499.

For more info, check it in www.sonystyle.com.my

Of course colour that im choosing is not pink.  :P  Just newly bought my Tx-5, water proof camera, today!!! I’m freaking happy bout it. Woohoo…!!!! XD

2) A Handphone

i been using my hp for the past 4-5years? Quite a good memorable hp which comes from my friend. A friend that helps a lot. The model is Nokia 3120. Wow.. Old right? Pathetic to me cause i don't plan to buy new one in past. But now, i wanna change to a new hp with camera, coloured, good features. Eg: Iphone. Haha... So big dream when after so many years. But besides Ipone, others still can. Wanting to get Nokia Classic 6700 with cheap and good features. But most important is handy. I need 2 hp....!!!!

3)  A Watch

Fossil? Swatch? Or etc?? I don't mind. As long as it suits me. Nooka in year end.

4) A Holiday

Till the year end, is always days where I'm really free. Hoping to find a place which I can relax. Going alone is a good idea, but going with a friend as a companion is much more better.   Completed, by when out to Cherating, Kuantan with Kit Yeng, Wei Yee, Wen Xi, Alwyn and etc friends during July.

5) A Jeans

Levi’s?

6) A Sweater

From Topshop or Pull N Bear?

Hehe... Girls favourites. Got blessing from friend. Giordano brand. I’m still happy bout it though is not brand new.

7) A Car

Last but not least, I know I won't get it. Until a day where God can really see me through in it. But I'm happy with what i have now that is transport free driving around with mum's car, taking public transport if i have to.

 

Haha… At least my wish is half completed. And my most important aim in this year, i got on June. That is scuba license. Hehe….

Is all by God grace!!!