Saturday, August 28, 2010

Touching in heart

BACK TO FEW DAYS AGO….

Something that touch my heart every in the morning before i put down my stuff in my cupboard.

My children, Yap Li Xuan, she and others were trying to distribute chocolate to friends. And I did ask “why don’t you share it with your classmate first?”

They replied “We did. We did by putting it on the chair which all the chair was neatly under the table by surprise.”

They actions cause me to smile sweetly. And without realize, they asked me to pull out my chair also. I was so touch in my heart that being their class teacher, and always be fierce and angry towards them, they still do something that can make me smile.

It does gave a big meaning to me. Chocolate and surprise, em….. it was a valentine day with my children. ^.^

 

IMG0147A