Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very Poor~~

Charm la… Why am i so poor?? Cheque still haven’t bank in.It was suppose to get on the 27th every month.. Then bank in on the next day. But this month, because of my diving course, I have lesser money to use… And some boss of mine, in church, they dunno how poor is others. They delayed till 29th, which is today. Then only giving it out. They think, we will go and bank in advance meh, if giving the cheque early. At least give on time, then I don’t have to suffer for no money la. Pocket only left RM10++. Not more than RM15. Still have to dig out my ang pow money to use.

 

Sob Sob.. >.<

 

Touch n Go, no more credit, have to pay cash to take lrt.

Buy food to eat for dinner if mum didn’t cook.

What’s more? Friend birthday celebration dinner….

Wah….. sob sob…

I guess have to take early salary from my another boss to survive to wait for the cheque to clear… Sad…. Real Poor