Sunday, June 27, 2010

Accident

today is a day i nearly got into accident which can cause my life. Stupidity and the heart is angry. which lead me to this. Imagining fast lane driving with a sudden turn, and brake immediate and try to pull back the steering. And it slipped quite far and it moves to the slow lane. If there is a car sudden rush out from other lane and could not stop in time, I might be ended up my life.

but praise the Lord, that He sent His angel to protect me from any scratch or pain. And thru this, the anger has been control and yet have seen so much things that are real important to you.

And luckily the car is not badly damaged. It just the drive shaft broken, rim in scratch, and tyre holed. Hopefully the repair won’t be expensive.

 

And real sorry if i really made a mistake on it. >.<