Saturday, May 15, 2010

past

how would u feel if ur ex gf or bf, come to you and said, “can we get back together? those things happen has past and since we known each other for so long, lets not waste our time though there is lots of girls and guys waiting for me outside.”

What do you felt?

Proud?

Sympathy?

or… you will think as bullshit?

 

In my mind, i will just say, “Now only you know how precious am I? Knowing how good am I to you, that is why you willing to come back to me after so many years.??” This is what i am going to say if i really meet this kinda people. But of course not making it till embarassing. And it wont promise to be together with him or anything better.

 

What you have now, is the most best things you have. Past was the most you ever had. Future, yet to see, and it will be granted good, if we crop it nicely.

 

So, cherish what you have now, and be appreciate everything you have. At least you had before… :)