Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day celebration in GB

today GB celebrated mother’s day and Christine birthday. It was actually kinda busy day for me to toast the bread. Haha.. My job was to toast the bread for the kids to make sandwich. Sigh.. how i wish i could be more useful. as in helping out. But i didn’t complain to any of them. As i got to know, serve and u will be served. Just take it la. Is part of ministry.

We have a little surprise for Christine as she is busy for her flower host for service. And good to say, she do it in the room, where no one else could disturb her and she don’t know what is happening outside. We have prepared a birthday cake, noodles, and kfc. When we invited her out, she cried because of so touching, we prepared it for her a little surprise. As usual sang song blar blar n blar.. :)

Then after GB, i went in office just to finish the church tshirt design. And i did get jealous why would they call pastor to eat but not me. Em.. another problem from me.. Why would i be so negatively. Sigh..

But i do felt glad, that time i come out right after finishing, I was being asked where am i, I received flower from my Pionner girl, Siew Yee. Thanks to her to cheer me up with flower. And Wye Yan too, as she served and willingly help to pack food for me as i was rushing to fetch my mother.

Thanks to u guys. I know God did something else behind me. He calm me down every raging sea.