Sunday, May 9, 2010

Memoires of Grandpa

Yes, I’m happy and be graceful enough to watch something that makes my family proud. And is Ip Man. Originally guy from Foshan who knows Wing Chun Kung fu.

Why i said, makes my family proud? It is because I remember what my mum told me that my grandpa, (means my mother’s dad) knows Wing Chun.

And to come and realize it when I’m young, I still remember, he worked as a Chinese Meds Therapy doctor. As a Chinese doctor that time, it was an awesome job. But come to think more of it, I still remember his house, there is a big punch bag hanging right after the middle hall way. And there is a wood block which Ip Man has it used it to practice hand hitting. Hahaha… been trying to hit that wood block before, i still remember, it really made of heavy wood that could injured hands if doesn’t even know how to use it. Even so… I also did remember, grandpa did also practice his martial art there. Teaching his son(my uncle), basic steps in “Chat Ma”.

Yea…  that makes my family proud. I’m so proud to have him as my grandpa. And i remember, how he love me and my sisters. We were so close together. His name is Wan Siu Loon. A unique name for such a “great” grandpa.

 

I Love You.