Thursday, May 27, 2010

life second

is been long time didn’t blog…..

tired of life and work again…

but thankful.. today is the day where we leave KL to our destination!!!

YES!!! HERE WE COME LANG TENGAH!!!

can snorkel, enjoy the sun, and relax…

 

Also give thanks for what is happening in school right now. Evaluation is over, marking is over, just waiting for the papers and filling in report card. Then have to wait for PT Conference, meet up with parents. Talk here and there. And new semester is here soon.

And mostly the children who are sick has return back to school.

Bout personal life, is call complicated. I got no idea what he think. Say i change, putting blames, digging past life, accused me. But he still say he should this and that. he can’t control. Part of mentioning is his act. But how come, he didn’t realize, he change? and the way he talk is 2 person? Sometime this and sometime that. That make people frustrated. He doesn’t even know what he want! Then say me this and that… Sigh to him…

 

And by Christ name, I did no wrong to anyone and i live according to God wants me to live. I had enough TOO!!!