Friday, May 7, 2010

hurting again

the entire was already tired. back home adding tired from him.

and this is the last time where he said, things is over…

he deleted my stuff in msn, hotmail and etc…

this made me hate what he is doing. so immature, stupid…

y cant he let me live happy by not seeing him anymore, letting me have my friends…

how could it be that selfish from him to stop me and all my friends to communicate and even to chat. keep saying i LIE, HIDDING, and did say imI’m coward…

what it is to prove im a coward? Did he even realise what he is doing and thinking is right or wrong?? How can such man act according to his will?

OMGsss.. Is making me throwing temper again and again. and i did even asking my mum to leave as she trying to help. I was in lost… My mail has been deleted which i urge for it. I was in a lost mood and just slept for 3 hours plus…

Why on earth he want to make me suffer? Is that nice? making himself more better? =.=”