Monday, April 12, 2010

Unsatisfaction

comes from heart of his when he felt he is not being respected.

Well.. i can say is part of my wrong, being too hurried just to grab ticket for movie without knowing his feelings.

But what i did is for everyone. which he cant be understood of it. so no point explain of this. And i did told him, it was just a small matter where he will agree anyway of what kind of movie. And he say to make fuss, just because of i didnt ask. And made him mad when comes to ordering snack also. Saying don’t want to buy together with him, never cares of his feelings, this and that. Im getting fed up actually. Just i didn’t show out. Till in the cinema, sat at the place, message comes. it was from him. How silly it is, that i told him b4 that i hate such things. Where u still sms when i sit just around the corner. Waste of time, effort and not even respecting me too…

What do you say?

Revenge? No!

and sooner, argue comes because i don’t wan to see the sms from him. I was so mad. Sis sms arrive asking us not to argue cause there is other person still together with us. I would reply, I hope so. But my line is barred. So? He grab my phone and once again make me slap him directly at his face. He deserved it because there were warning lots of times. It is not the first time. His dissatisfaction is out then…. Wanting to see my phone who sms me.. And he guess is Andrew who did it. But too bad, i wont prove him right. It always been. Never change by his judging and even proven him right or wrong, this is his bad HABIT! And i did prove to him that he is wrong. Can see how much of unwillingness to accept the bet that i gave him by asking him to leave cinema if it was my sister. How stupid is this guy! Never ashame of himself.

And argue continue when i leave the cinema. Then he left. I just went out to have some peace of mind knowing i can’t continue the movie. Find a place to settle down myself and for lunch. But too bad. Calls keep on coming from him. Again dissatisfaction from him cause too much of sms that i did not reply. He felt guilty that is why he keep on calling.

In this world, if he or she don’t feel guilty, they wont even mention bout it. But how sadly it is…. Keep on Disturbing people till he is to let go. Never a sorry from him till at night..

Prayed to God asking is this happening to me. Why must this guy act till this way, and can’t listen to people’s word. Does he knows how to respect people at all? No idea. When he is happy, he do what he like. When he is unhappy, he will involve u along. What on earth! Y not he open his heart to make people happy when he is sad? Why must drag others along? a big question mark in my mind….

 

?