Wednesday, April 7, 2010

headache…

 

having argument everyday with him. it is like never ending.

I can surely say, he is the one who look for fight everyday. And i cant really take it anymore, sooner or later. I don’t know why do i need to be patience with him so much. It makes me sick and till the extend is ANNOYING and making me to avoid him more and more!!

What on earth is this man! Who keeps me going repeated for the same words, same phrases, same attitude from him! That is the most irritating!!

Argh…!!

When will he change for goods?

When will he know what he did was wrong?

When will he be real mature to understand people’s feeling?

When will it be???

As he said 3 months time? I’m saying impossible. Where by i said 2 years to see his changes. If still no, better stop bah… waste my time (it has already been less than 1 and half year!!)