Friday, March 12, 2010

wee~~ went to shop at midvalley toy"r"us to buy stuff for my friend's baby. The time pass so fast as i was choosing here and there, which is nice and good. and even looked at the price also.
It suddenly come thru my mind that, i will always give the best for my children in terms of baby toys, bed, chair, food and even clothing. Most of everything, if i could provide, i will give the most expensive ones. But not to the stage to spoil them.
And it was a joy everytime i go to these kinda shop, to look for baby stuff. My heart rejoice gladly and soundly. Love children very much? Mayb.
Then picked a toy that can last for 2 years. It can hang on the baby stroller. Kinda nice, though i did not know it was a baby girl or boy. Anyway, i just choose without thinking further. :)

quite happy walking and shopping alone. is quite sad also walking alone. But what i see is that, there is  good and bad about it. And it makes me feel a bit alien of that place cause it change so much.
But most of all, i am  happy because someone still say im still studying. Haha.. Young look plus carrying a bag on my shoulder. Haha.. I still look like 18s or 20s?   xP  oh well.. i cant be forever staying at this age. :) there is always a change...