Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leave

is a good start for u, for u start to begin a new relationship.
maybe u craving for love, or maybe u r playing a fool or maybe u r going to last it long. 
is happy and joyful to hear that.
Meanwhile, i be single and trying to enjoy my life.
Single for sale!!!! (IS A JOKE!)
lol...

Anyway, since u let me know ur heart, i let u know mine also la... be fair...
I still love u. I pass by ur office when im free to check on u are u in office.
Everytime i clean my house, i think of u. How u cleaned my house together while i'm being pampered.
Everytime i drive myself to mall, knowing how good it is, when someone could drove me out.
Everytime i walk out of the house, how i wish there is someone closed the door and walk behind me.
Everytime i use my laptop, i wish someone beside me.
Everytime i work, i wished someone would call me and wait for me after work.
When ever i drive home myself, i wanted to go to stadium have a peek on u.
Everytime i sleep on my bed, i felt the emptiness on my bed. And someone will woke me up from sleep.
I do wrote a small little blog begins on the day of knowing. If u wanna curious to know, i can let u see the blog. But after seeing i don wan any heart ache or pain, cries or what so ever stuff comes from u.
And blar blar blar....
Don't wanna talk about it anymore la....
I'm here to wish u the best of luck in your new relationship.