Saturday, February 20, 2010

Messages

Message 1: Call me back right now!

Who are you to tell me without respect to call you back? Is an order?

Message 2: You answer my call right now! You call my father for what!

Who will answer your call when you talk like this… And I did not call your father. I just message him to let him know what is his son doing, till disturbing my friends life.

Message 3: You better call me right now right away. I want to talk with you right now.

Wow… It seems threaten? But is kinda soft now… But it still seems ordering me to do things.

Message 4: I hate you now. No need to call me anymore. I wont think about you anymore. Me and you are end.

You should be hating me since long time ago. No one force you to think about me. And we have already ended for so long.. Since July 09'??

Message 5: Enough la… I dont want to talk with you dy. Get off my life!

Ooo??? I thought i did told you before not to call me or keep contact with me anymore? Is this call copy cat? And when did i get in your life? You are the one who want to get in my life…

*Sigh…. This is call think before you act or talk. All words are kinda bullshit and irresponsible to a girl, if you cant do what you have been said.