Monday, February 8, 2010

lonely…..

my mum as declared that she wont be at home during Chinese New Year. Well, is a normal for her that she won’t be around. But this is something different for me this year. As first year, and nearly 1 year staying with her, my first CNY with my mother side.

Guess what?. So which mean, i have a lonely CNY this year onwards??? Em… Not sure of my future life in CNY with mum’s side. But this year probably, i will spend my CNY in church. Since is a Sunday, i guess I’m going for church service, which not much people will be attending. Some more is a combined service. Then after service, i guess i will be hanging my time out at home. Watch tv? Movies in shopping centre alone? Or…. dunno… Work? (Where got work for me le, unless I spend my time to do early preparation for exam)

Aiks…

I don’t really wan to go back to my father’s family this year. As i really can’t accept the fact that old memories came back to me. And adding new problems out in “his” family.

 Reasons : still can’t accept this kinda father.

Oh well.. I guess this lonely CNY will be over soon. Or maybe hang out with friends at night time? :)

 

Waiting anxiously this march holiday!!! Here I come Scuba!