Tuesday, February 16, 2010

3 movies

The movie which i watched yesterday was “All well, Ends Well 2010”. The movie was still not bad as there is some laughing plot. Thanks to Louis Koo, for his lousy act to make everyone happy.

Then to movie “Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief”, a good movie too. As it talks about God and Goddess. It comes to my mind that there were 12 Gods of it. With different power, knowledge and power. What surprise me is that, they can also to humans world to have relationship. Wow…!! stories really change much. I do have a bit of knowledge of these Gods, cant deny, and i wonder where do i learn it or get to known of these things. Supernatural?? Em…. Hehe… Whatever ba…

  And the last movie which i consider sucks!! That is the “72 Tenants”. I have run out of my mind of what is being shown. Is a movie from TVB. I don't get what they are trying to say. Maybe I was too sleepy. Or maybe I'm not a person who suitable to watch drama or any movie from TVB though there is a lot of actress in it.. There were more than 100 actors and actress. Is consider Boring for me…. But there is still some parts which can really Laugh out Loud.

 

Overall, all these movie is worth to watch. As the Chinese New Year festive is still going on.