Thursday, January 14, 2010

Infected

For the past few days, i been infected with an influenza case. That is conjunctivitis. Sigh… Everyone was so scared, even the kids, they know what’s wrong with me.

It happen on Sunday, where i woke up early for Sunday Service, i realized my eyes had been swollen.. It has not yet occurred red eyes or itchiness… I thought I was not enough of sleep.

and nothing much happen on the Monday morning. Still the same swollenness. Adding of watery in the eyes.

But till Tuesday morning, I realized it has grown to red. A quick reaction from me is, OMG!! Y always beginning of the year, I always get these kinda stuff.. Real Sweat… I even refusing to see doctor. Because I’m afraid of the prescript does not match me. But still, I was force to go on to see doctor, with aunty Connie, Christine, and even Agnes who willingly fetch me to the clinic. A good recommendation of clinic, which does cost me RM45 for the medicine and the eye antiseptic. It was so expensive. But lucky, is was on school bill. :P

The most touched stuff that i got is Eye Glo Drop for Edmund. He made his heart to present it to me in the school. Sort of a surprise to see him early in the morning with the stuff that i needed the most. God hear me? Well, part of.

My eyes is getting better each day. but still redness remain. Not enough sleep? Maybe…..