Saturday, December 19, 2009

Surprisingly, yesterday in Redbox Plus, Pavilion, i was holding the mic for the whole night just to sing songs. To those who knows me, they will feel surprise because i never wanting to hold it more then 2 songs. Indeed is a good night when i release all my breath in the room. Everything is just fine and i did enjoy my night, though is only 3 friends with me. I’m satisfy!

 

Thank you Khong Sin, for buying me a cute little small cake which is enough for me alone to eat it. It is the second time that she made a cake appear on my birthday. :)

Thank you Pui Yee for coming and selected every song for me, sing with me, and laugh together.

Thank you Suet Yin your willingness to come even though you have to help out your mum at stall. I love you!

 

Specially thanks to those who wishes me, calling, sms, and etc. You guys are great! May God bless you all too!!

 

Agape.