Thursday, December 3, 2009

It was meant to be. To hurt you. To help letting go. To the goodness of your future.
Whatever it is, things need to have sacrifice when you really need to do a things which put more effort. Any how and then, is part of plan. You can’t have all things to be done at the same time.
This is life. Whatever been offered, it will been taking back one day.
Is more like life and death. God offer you your life, it will soon be taken up back. Better heaven, bad hell. No one knows. Is a must.
So just be it. And I’ll accept everything for sure.
What is owe, more, less, extra, or whatever else left on this world, i will just forget bout it. As i can’t bring it to heaven or hell. And i won’t regret of what i do, what have been done, not done, as i did no wrong to myself and to God. Stated clearly in my life on what i should do as an adult in adults life.
For the Fruit of the Spirit is in control in my life.

Psalm 119:6
Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

Proverbs 8:13
To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behaviour and perverse speech.

p/s: you will understand once you see more clearly of the world.