Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hungry…

Empty stomach really make a person roused. As in, think of a lot of foods. Big temptation of having fried chicken, sushi, pizza, mc Donald, and etc.

cant really stop thinking of it. :P

well it strikes me yesterday around dinner time, where i reach home late due to rain and traffic. Throughout the whole journey when I'm home, waiting for car to lrt, lrt trains and even buses, I'm just thinking about food. Knowing at home, there will be a simple dinner for me (i don’t know what mum’s cook), i still hunger to think of what food i want to eat when the food is not suitable for me to eat. :P

When the time i reach home, i quickly went for my dinner, mum do cook rice, but I'm thinking of maggi mee. I did mix some rice into the maggi soup and serve it as a dinner together with it. In total, i ate maggi mee, rice+maggi soup, and mum’s salted chicken. Quite nice dinner. At least I'm satisfying with it.

 

Thank God for it.