Sunday, November 15, 2009

Concert 2009

Very tired…

 

The whole week has been rushed here and there. Things to be prepared. Late sleep. Tiredness of getting things done. Clothes, party packs, shoes, hairs, make ups…..

 

wow.. Just imagining, i’m a teacher needed to help kids out with all these things and preparation of the TAC (the slide shows, songs, videos and etc.) Sigh…

 

Some people said, is a easy job for you because u just control the sounds, click here and there and not looking after the kids. But they don’t know how much pressure that really happening when the projector could not even function well, how much i have to present it out in the slide show. Is all by my creativity mind to look for things to be put on screen to view by the parents by not letting them down. Meanwhile, “we” are busy controlling the kids behind the scenes seeing how they behaves and hardly control.

 

Oh well, each one of us have work to do. I don’t put the blame on them. As i know it is God love who make me to work willingly for this ministry of educating kids. I might young, and it proves me right when God asked me in this ministry to served.

 

I give thanks to God who prepared the road for me to walk in this week. Though the concert preparation is tiring, but after the whole year stretch, is worth more while when seeing my kids been growing up very well with obedient heart.

 

XD