Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday

Is indeed a good sunday which i experience.

Early morning rain.
In the car full of Christian songs and praises.
Sunday Service with a good message.
Ended early.
Short talks with P. Soo Ling.
Seeing dudes playing monopoly deal cards.
Lunch suffer a bit, waiting for char siew to be done.
Home alone to sleep with a quiet mode. Nice!
Edmund's first round end, too bad but won plate.
Out with Aik Wei from Penang.
Home.

But out of everything, from talks with P. Soo Ling, what did God want to teach me throughout the whole life is "Try to be understanding, caring, gently, and don't be too stubborn but firm."
I guess God want to teach me long time ago this lesson. My mind don't wanna accept it, keep on rejecting it and finally uses P. Soo Ling to talk to me. God is at works in my life. And i truly surrender my life to Him, wanting Him to change me to become a better woman. ^.^