Monday, March 2, 2009

Someone who made changes in my Life.

~Sweet smile~



Cool looks??

Thanks for letting me know that you could be the one.

Things might be going so fast.
But there is things that happen is so much likeness in us and it does not stop us being together.

Just a short term life, you made me know there is someone who is foolish enough is always be there. And there is you. XD

No matter what's your past life happen, things comes wrong in your way, I won't blame you for what had happen. I will support u from now onwards. Sad, unhappy, happy, cheer, etc, i will be at your side. That's why in FB, we so fast engaged to be recognized to the world that you are the One for me.

Thank you for what had happen for last few weeks. Day and night pass so fast, and same goes with our relationship. I don't mind being talk bad or good from people. The whole thing is, I know what am i doing. ^.^V

Thanks Baby Ed...