Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Care and concern

Now, u guys could have see what happen to me and my family.

I'm once again, got screw up in the family. A true tragic...

I am bitten up by my own dad after such a long adults life. It was since below 12years old, he never hit on me. But who knows, what cause it, what trouble it, my attitude, my behavior, or his?

I'm not quite for sure. But all i know, it happens in the house where only 3 person in the house. That is my aunt, dad and me. My aunt don't even try to stop my dad for his action. Just being so "Lucky" to be the one who become a victim in the house. In that sense, i could say, i save my elder sister (Alister) or even younger sister (Sheryn) for being the first victim after in adults age.

Did he got mental problem? or whatsoever? I don't wanna judge and think about it.

What i know, when things or problems happen, it happen from both sides. It also depending on how to control your temper.

And lucky to say, I got Edmund by my side to support me. He be the one who take care of me when this accident happen. Thanks also to mum. She receive my called, and rush over to SAVE me.. Also to people who care and concern, Aunt Connie, Aunt Christine, Alister, Christine and people who knows bout this happening.

And for my hatred, I know i'm not suppose to be. Just wanna say thank you for being my dad after so long till last year Father's Day and now it happen such a thing like this, i couldn't bear it anymore to say, I don't want to be your daughter anymore. I wish i could live freely without you. (All this is a soft word part, for hard word) FUCK U LA!!!

Sorry to make u guys worried....