Saturday, March 21, 2009

car wash

Action speak louder then words.

Yeap..!! is true.. :)

Today, around 7pm, Edmund and I, went to wash car. It was a long story bout the car. I think i could say, it is the dirtiest car i sat in?? am i? or venom's car? or etc....??? forgotten bout it. But I'm okay with its condition of being dirty. It is not like puddle of mud everywhere or rats or bugs n the car. It is cleaner then the other cars which have small little creature inside the car.

Well, since i sat on the car, i don't really complain much. But when it comes to everyday, i realize it was dirty inside. The carpet was full of lil stones, sands, etc. Of course it is cause by me. Of course i'm the only one who sat there. I complained for around, 2 weeks?? I guess is around that time.

And only today, i could have asked him and made him had his decision to wash his car in his area, Kepong. It was definate fast. We reach at 7.10pm and finished at 7.14pm (not including vacuum).
Plus the vacuum, it only around 7.20pm. And it is super duper CHEAP!!! only RM6 for all..

I had a WOW... :)

And here it goes a brand new clean Kenari that drove by my sweet heart. ;)