Sunday, February 15, 2009

V day

A happy belated valentine day to those who are couplings, spouses and what so ever.

and a good day to those who were single.

For me, I do have a nice single valentine this year. It was my first single valentine after all starting from college till now. Days does it job.

Having a hair dressing and perming my hair in the morning session. But i guess i went to wrong hair saloon, and some parts of my hair is spoils when i look into mirror today. Sigh.. Never mind, it just a hair. I could fix it back next month if i want to.

After hair session finish, rushed to Pavilion for movie with sisters. Too bad, I watched Pink Panther with Edmund yesterday midnight. That ends me up with a lonely walk to Sg. Wang to picked up my pants with the tailor, and cutting my eye brow. Luckily time pass fast, as i don't have to wait for so long for my sisters in the movie.

At night session, it comes dinner accompanied by Andrea (cousin), Alwyn and most important person which both of them called him, my aka bf, Edmund. We having dinner in Curve. Road were crowded with people, roses, couple and etc, but 4 of us were just friends walking and dinnering up together. After the dinner, Edmund suggested a movie since everyone got no plan. Going up the Cathy Cinema, queue, and bought a movie called "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".

I would give rating 2 stars. But adding another 1 star for it, with a macho Brad Pitt casting. :)
The movie show last for 2 hours 46 minutes which is VERY BORING!! sit until my buttock also pain.

Sigh to that movie.

But after all, we singles having a good time enjoying ourselves. And the night with movie, ends at 3.00am.