Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Smoking???

Time was the school time over. As the rain come, the secondary school pupils were getting shade from the rain. And it was crowded. So I don't take a care bout anything and get a shade as well. With my realization, mostly 60% of the pupils were smoking. They were only form 1 or 2. In my heart, i got so mad bout them. Getting wild so young and they just don't know how to use their brain to think what is right and what is wrong. But how could I think so clearly when i was young?
=___="


While I'm waiting to get buses to get home, i saw a strange man. He is holding around 3-4 cigarettes at the same time to get smoking. I thought he was cold or just having a great chill. But come to make sense, is he a drugs addict who can't take cold while raining? Or something wrong with him?

A while more, there the scene happen where pupils bully the cigarettes guy. They bullied him by asking cigarettes from him. I'm so stone and my heart say "WTF". How could this man hand them cigarettes when they ask? And the pupils keep on pulling his cigarrates from him like no body business. My heart thought of, "Where he got so much money to buy so many packets of cigarattes? WTF AgAin." And the pupils is malay students who are petite and young and even smaller size then the guy. What on Earth!!!!

Could you imagine, malay kids having and pulling cigarretes from an adult, and they smoke?
What kind of society is happening now?
What kind of teaching of malay teaching even though chinese still smoke? But they bully a man!
What on earth is all this SMOKING? Just for fun? It will kill u KIDS...!!!





PLEASE STOP IT!!!