Tuesday, August 5, 2008


This is the gift from someone who been to KL on last weekend that is on 2-3 Aug 2008. The gifts is partly promises when he been to Langkawi.

There is gladness and there is sadness..

Gladness : - GIFT
- SEEING SOMEONE
- HANG OUT

Sadness : - can't spend more time
- tired

As you can see, sadness is lesser, but it makes a big impact.







With sadness on Sunday, the day, I make my self to shop and to relax my own mind.With that, i bought myself these 2 things, here it is.

But luckily i managed to control myself, if not, i would be in deep trouble by buying myself a classy handbags by GUESS?

Omg.. The bags is pretty nice.. Was wondering bout it. And i take alook at some shoes. ONITSUKA TIGER SHOES. Wow..!!! Amazing..


Thanks by God grace, i was tired to walk around and i could spend lesser. :P