Saturday, July 5, 2008

How much do i trust myself?

This is a tricky question to my own self.

I could not find the answer.
I could not know or believe what i saw.
I could not accept the fact that it has turn out to be this way.
I could not being told to taking up my own responsible of the things it has been done.

y would life have to be happen this way, so harsh, so vulger, so unpredictable, so unfair, etc...
all these only happen when i started realize, i could not take what i should have been taken.

will everything is just a lie? something untruthful? Judging the wrong side, will only leads to hatred.
No one, going to lets that happen.

I can't find my own answer.
Should i open and close another eye? Pretending i don't see it?

Teach me an guide me to where you be, Oh Lord...
Help me to become more like You.